Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Low Fat Digestive Care dog food with Chicken has been developed specifically to manage absorptive disorders or gastrointestinal disorders in adult dogs and can reduce the risk of recurrence. This low-fat food is also suitable for dogs suffering with chronic illnesses, where a low fat diet has been recommended. This dry kibble is rich in electrolytes as well as easily digested ingredients that can help to soothe the digestive tract.
The highly digestible ingredients and low fat content work together to help ease the symptoms of intestinal and gastric complaints and regulate digestive activity. It can be used in cases of pancreatic insufficiency, pancreatitis, hyperlipidemia, and lymphangeictasia.
This tasty dry dog food contains 18% chicken, as well as prebiotics from beet pulp and flaxseed, plus a balanced mix of vitamins, minerals and trace elements as well as beta carotene, ginger and natural antioxidants. All of these ingredients together help to improve your dog’s overall wellbeing and vitality and also help to support a strong immune system. This quality veterinary prescription food is effective in promoting more healthier intestinal activity and balancing digestion.
Hill's Prescription Diet Canine i/d Low Fat Digestive Care with Chicken at a glance:
- Dietetic complete dry food for adult dogs
- Especially developed for dogs with acute absorptive disorders, poor digestion or chronic gastrointestinal problems that require a low fat diet to support recovery
- Soothes intestinal inflammation: calms and soothes the digestive system
- Reduced fat content: reduces pressure on the digestive system
- Increased electrolyte content: to reduce the chance of deficiencies due to digestive complaints
- Highly digestible ingredients: with rice, maize gluten and poultry for digestive tract recovery and improved nutrient absorption
- With prebiotic ingredients: includes fibre from beet pulp and flaxseed to help improve digestion and encourage good gut bacteria
- 18% chicken: a source of good quality animal protein, easy to digest and tasty
- Balanced and nutritious: with vitamins, minerals, trace elements, beta carotene, ginger and natural antioxidants for optimal physical condition and a strong immune system
- Recommended by vets: frequently prescribed food that is clinically effective in treating symptoms.