Nowadays, being overweight is one of the most common problems experienced by our cats, with noticeable effects on health and quality of life. Carrying extra weight can slow your cat down and decrease its mobility, as well as increasing the risk of your cat developing potentially serious illnesses.
Royal Canin Appetite Control Care is a dry cat food that has been created to help reduce the risk of weight gain, which can be a common problem for many cats, particularly after sterilisation. An optimum combination of soluble and insoluble fibres help to promote an early full feeling. Royal Canin Appetite Control Care also contains a moderate fat content and high protein content, which can help with maintenance of an ideal weight and lean muscle mass.
Royal Canin Appetite Control Care at a glance:
- Balanced dry food for cats up to 7 years old
- Specially tailored recipe: takes into account the needs of sterilised cats
- Increased full feeling: thanks to an optimum combination of soluble and insoluble fibres
- Reduced energy intake: with tailored levels of fat and calories
- Proven results*: 90% of cat owners noted reduced levels of begging from their cat after 3 weeks of feeding (*internal Royal Canin study)
- Tailored kibble shape: easy to eat, encourages chewing and can improve oral and dental hygiene
- Long-lasting full feeling: appetite-reducing, filling and nutritious fibres
- Maintains muscle mass: thanks to a high protein content
- Highly digestible: with selected L.I.P. proteins
Royal Canin Appetite Control Care is a large-volume dry food that can help to maximise your cat’s full feeling without needing to increase the amount of food given. This food is also developed to contain tailored fat and calorie contents.
A healthy serving of food is smaller than you might think!
Are you keeping on top of how much food your cat is fed? Knowing how much food your pet needs per day is key in maintaining overall good health.
Play with your cat as if its health depends on it!
Playtime is another vital component of your cat’s active lifestyle, helping to maintain a healthy weight.