Osteoarthritis in dogs
Osteoarthritis is a common joint disorder in dogs which is characterised by changes in the articular cartilage. It occurs when the balance between the breakdown and build-up of the cartilage is disrupted. Causes of cartilage damage include overloading one or several joints, injuries or a long-term deficiency of essential (food-dependent) amino acids.
Royal Canin Mobility Dog C2P+
Royal canin Mobility food has introduced a new formula: Royal Canin Mobility C2P+. The distinction between Dog and Larger Dog that applied in the Mobility food range no longer applies in the Mobility C2P+ food range. The food has been composed in such a way that dogs of all sizes can eat it. The dosage does vary depending on body weight. The improved formula ensures a more effective approach for improving quality of life for dogs with reduced mobility. The combination of turmeric, hydrolysed collagen and polyphenols from green tea supports joint health and can improve your dog's mobility and quality of life.
For cats with joint problems, you can use Royal Canin Mobility Feline.
- Reduced phosphorus content: suitable for mature dogs.
- A moderate calorie content helps maintain the ideal weight and reduces the pressure on overloaded joints in overweight dogs.
- The ingredients contribute to improved mobility and quality of life for dogs.
- S/O Index: contributes to urine with reduced struvite and calcium oxalate crystals.
- Maintaining mobility (specifically joint mobility)
- Supporting the joints of dogs with osteoarthritis and following surgery or trauma
- Older dogs with joint stiffness and the onset of lameness
Not suitable for use in
- Pregnant and lactating bitches
- Puppies younger than 8 months
- Ingredients: Maize flour, dehydrated poultry protein, maize, rice, animal fats, vegetable fibres, hydrolysed animal proteins, wheat, maize gluten, fish oil, beet pulp, wheat gluten, hydrolysed collagen (1.5%), minerals, Tagetes (African) extract (source of lutein).
- Analytical constituents: crude protein 25%, crude fat 12%, crude fibres 3.9%, crude ash 5.8%.
- Nutritional additives: Vitamin A 15500 IU, Vitamin D3 1000 IU, Iron (3b103) 40mg, Iodine (3b201, 3b202) 4mg, Copper (3b405, 3b406) 12mg, Manganese (3b502, 3b504) 52mg, Zinc (3b603, 3b605, 3b606) 137mg, Selenium (3b801, 3b811, 3b812) 0.1mg.
- Sensory additives: turmeric extract (Curcuma Longa L.) 1.6g, Tea extract (source of polyphenols) 790mg.
- Preservatives: Antioxidants.
- Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10g.